Friday 28 March 2008

Love is a Losing Game

Don't ask me why, but I just have to post Amy Wino's lyrics for Love is a Losing Game. It reflects my current attitude towards this crazy lil thing called lurve.

*tsk* tsk* I know, I know, many of us go through a lot more adversities than my present-sorry-not-so-hippy-optimist-butt, but still if I can't wallow in self pity on my own blog, then hey, where else can I go?

So, bite me!

Love is a Losing Game

For you I was a flame
Love is a losing game
Five story fire as you came
Love is losing game

One I wish I never played,
Oh, what a mess we made
And now the final frame
Love is a losing game

Played out by the band
Love is a losing hand
More than I could stand
Love is a losing hand

Self professed profound
Til' the chips were down
Know you’re a gambling man
Love is a losing hand

Tho' I battled blind
Love is a fate resigned
Memories mar my mind
Love it is a fate resigned

Over futile odds
And laughed at by the Gods
And now the final frame
Love is a losing game

2 comments:

FairyGodmother said...

don't be sooo sad..

the luurve bug will bite soon!

20 Cent said...

Sorry about the call earlier. Batteries were weak and died on the conversation. Bloody poor form of the phone, if you ask me.

Well, they say love is for fools, yet the fool is he (or she) that has never taste love.

And the most important thing in life is not just learning how to give out love, but learning how to let it in.

Now that sounds really weird...